Presentados por Varios Artistas...
Adiós, Mariquita Linda
Adiós Pampa Mía
Amanecí en Tus Brazos
Amor, Amor, Amor
Aquellos Ojos Verdes
Buenas Noches, Mi Amor
Burbujas de Amor
Cómo Han Pasado Los Años
Con Los Años que Me Quedan
Cuando Vuelva a Tu Lado
El Día que Me Quieras
Historia de UnAmor
La Media Vuelta
La Ultima Noche
Noche de Ronda
Regálame Esta Noche
Sabor a Mí
Sabrás Que Te Quiero
Digital Photo Basics
- Getting Pictures from Camera into Computer
- Getting Acquainted with Irfanview
- Basic Terms: View Size vs Print Size, etc.
- Virtually Free Photography - Naming Pics, Albums
- When Digital Camera Photos Can't Be Found
- Digital Photography for Not So Digital Seniors
Crop, Resize, Align, Colors
- How to Crop and/or Resize a Photo
- Problem Enlarging Digital Pictures
- Understanding CYMK & RGB Colors
- How to Straighten (Rotate, Align) a Photo
- Darkrooms Replaced by Computers
- Be Your Own Photo Processing Studio
Adding Text to Pictures
- Adding Text to a Photo
- Text & Picture In a Word Text Box
Displaying Your Pictures
- Printing Multiple Photos on a Single Page
- Displaying Your Photos as a Slideshow
- Merging Two Graphics Into One
- When Multiple Photos Don't All Fit on a Print-Out
- Print Yourself or Have Pics Processed Elsewhere?
Online Images - Emailing Pics
- Reducing a Digital Photo's File Size
- Red X Instead of a Picture
- Reducing the File Size of a Video
- Print Pics Yourself or Have Them Processed Elsewhere?
- Copying Images from a Web Site or an Email
Pic Formats - File Extensions
- Digital Picture Formats (JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF, etc)
- Difference Between "Drawing" & "Painting" Programs
- Digital Cameras & Megapixelss
- Choosing File Associations for Picture Files
- Understanding "Animated GIFs"
- Comparison of JPG and GIF Image Files
More PC Help &
Sabrás Que Te Quiero,
Can Be Found Here
Sabor a Mí, Acércate Más y Júrame
Instructions for Downloading|
Songs from These Pages
If you have a Windows PC and
Windows Media Player
you should have no problems
downloading songs from these pages.
This is especially true if you have Windows XP
and Windows Media Player 10 or 11.
However, if other media players have been
installed on your PC (such as RealPlayer,
Rhapsody, QuickTime, MusicMatch Jukebox,
or WinAmp,) you may have all kinds of
downloading the music.
- These songs can be downloaded via Internet Explorer by right-clicking the song's title and left-clicking Save Target As. (Firefox and Netscape users will left-click Save Link As).
- This will display the name of the song, its three letter extension (such as .mp 3, .wav, .wma, or .mid) and the name of the folder into which it will be saved (usually your My Music folder, which is inside your My Documents folder).
- If you do a single left-click on a song, it should open up in Windows Media Player and begin to play. On some computers, left-clicking a song will display a box with the song's name along with a PLAY or SAVE option. Clicking SAVE, will download the song to your PC as described above.
What you should know about various media players:
- Windows Media Player comes with all recent versions of Windows, and works seamlessly with most of the popular digital audio/video formats (such as MP 3, WMA, WAV, MID, ASF, MPG, and WMV).
- If you don't see the 3-letter filename extensions,
for instructions on fixing the problem.
- These formats will also play on RealPlayer, QuickTime, and most of the other media players.
- However, some of these other players tend to be very intrusive and will try to disable Window Media Player, along with steering you to web sites that want to sell you something — usually songs, albums, and upgrades to their media players.
- Unless you have some very compelling reason for using any player other than Windows Media Player, I would recommend uninstalling it and re-activating WMP.
- To uninstall a media player, click on Start>Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs. When you find the name of the player you want to remove, click on its name and choose Change/Remove. You'll be asked if you're sure you want to uninstall the program. Click Yes.
- Unfortunately, deleting a media player does not guarantee the program won't plague you in other ways. Its name may still be listed in your Startup Menu.
- Fix this by clicking Start>Run and typing msconfig into the field that appears. Click OK. In the window that opens click on the Startup tab (last one on the right).
- If the errant media player's name appears on the list, deselect the check box and click OK. If you are told you should restart your PC, click OK.
for more useful information about
- The reason songs sometimes work with one media player — and not another — is that their filename extensions (such as WMP) have been told to "associate" with one particular player.
- When you bought your Windows computer it came with Windows Media Player, and all the various music/video extensions were associated with WMP. If a different player is later installed (such as, say, QuickTime) you are asked which extensions you want associated with QuickTime. Most people click ALL, since they often don't understand the question and will do whatever is recommended by the player being installed.
- If you subsequently uninstall QuickTime, all your media filename extensions will continue looking for QuickTime, since they've not been told to return to their WMP status.
- Windows XP users can fix this by launching Windows Media Player 10 and clicking the little down-arrow (inverted pyramid) in the upper right corner. Then click Tools>Options>File Types. Click Select All to switch all media filename extensions back to WMP.
- Another option available to WinXP users is to right-click any song found on their hard drive (most are likely to be in the My Music folder). Then click Open With. Next click Choose Program, followed by clicking Windows Media Player. Finally, click Always Use the Selected Program to Open this Kind of File.
- If a song chosen in the above example was an WMA, all of your WMAs will now play via Windows Media Player when clicked. However, all your MID, MP 3, and WMV files will still be looking for QuickTime. The "Open With" procedure needs to be done with each music or video format.
- If you have a pre-XP version of Windows, it's best to uninstall Windows Media Player altogether and then install Windows Media Player 9, which can be downloaded from www.download.com.
- Following the above steps should reinstate WMP as your default media player. However, other media players which may have been installed on your PC will have placed dozens of entries in the Windows Registry. A page with instructions for removing these annoying hangers-on will be posted soon.
D I S C L A I M E R
I am occasionally asked if it's legal to download songs
found on various non-commercial sites, such as this one.
Well, I'm neither a lawyer nor a technician, and I've begun
to wonder if it was legal for us to tape music off the radio
back when tape recorders first came into existence.
And were we committing a crime when we recorded a movie shown on TV with our VCRs? And was it really
legal to buy a dual-deck audio recorder for the express purpose of duplicating cassettes?
My answer to all of the above is, "I don't know."
Nonetheless, here is a statement in sort of a legalese that appears to apply to this kind of file availability:
The songs on this site are copyrighted by their respective artists and are placed here for evaluation purposes only.
Please support the artists you like by buying their commercial CDs and downloads.
- CeliaCruz, Ernesto Lecuona, Bienvenido Granda
- Placido Domingo y Amigos
- Eydie Gorme, Trio Los Panchos
- Ana Gabriel, Rocío Dúrcal y
- Luís Miguel y Lucho Gatica
- Julio Iglesias
- Nana Mouskouri, Vikki Carr, Joan Baez
- Nat King Cole en Español
Instrumentalists& Big Bands
- Floyd Cramer
- Tommy & Jimmy Dorsey
- Benny Goodman
- Harry James
- Wayne King
- Guy Lombardo
- Glenn Miller
- Artie Shaw
- Billy Vaughn
- Bob Wills Texas Playboys
- Andrews Sisters
- Ames Brothers
- Brothers Four
- Four Aces
- Ink Spots
- Mills Brothers
- Singalong with Mitch Miller
- Statler Brothers
- Teresa Brewer
- Karen Carpenter
- Patsy Cline
- Skeeter Davis
- Rosemary Clooney
- Doris Day
- Ella Fitzgerald
- Helen Forrest
- Connie Francis
- Lena Horne
- Brenda Lee
- Peggy Lee
- Julie London
- Loretta Lynn
- Jo Stafford
- Vera Lynn
- Dinah Shore
- Patti Page
- Jo Stafford
- Kitty Wells
- Tammy Wynette
- Al Jolson, Eddie Cantor, Jimmy
- Eddie Arnold
- Tony Bennett
- Johnny Cash
- Ray Charles
- Buddy Clark
- Nat King Cole
- Russ Columbo, Bing Crosby
- Perry Como
- Billy Eckstine
- Eddie Fisher
- Engelbert Humperdinck
- Dick Haymes
- Frankie Laine
- Dean Martin
- Johnny Mathis
- Elvis Presley
- Ray Price
- Jim Reeves
- Frank Sinatra
- Hank Snow, Hank Thompson
- Slim Whitman
- Hank Williams
- Teach Me Tonight
- Plus Many,Many, Many Others...
Full Audio WAVs, WMAs, etc.
- Big Bands & Singers
- Movies, Theatrical
- Latin American - European
- Country Favorites
- Comedy & Videos
- Gospel + Patriotic
- Seasonal Music
Vintage & Modern MIDIs
- Big Band, Swing Era
- Contemporary Pop
- Continental, European
- Country, Blue Grass
- Folk Songs
- Movie, Broadway Tunes
- Rags, Old Timey
- Miscellaneous Music
Latin American MIDIs
- Boleros, Danzones
- Canciones Variadas
- Cumbias, Merengues
- Mambos, ChaChaChas
- Paso Dobles
- Rancheras, Corridos
- Rumbas, Guarachas
- Sambas, Bossa Novas
- Creating Labels & Envelopes with Word, Excel, & MSWorks
- Replacing NORMAL.DOC when Word Becomes Unstable
- Password Protecting Word & Excel Documents
Pictures & Text Boxes
- Picture in a Text Box
- Placing Both Text & a Pic in a Text Box
Other Document Types
- MSWord, Wordpad, Notepad, Google's Writely/Docs
- Converting Data between MSWord & PDF Files
Working with Columns
- Dividing a Page into Columns
- Lining Up Numbers in a Column
Bullets & Page Numbering
- Using AutoCorrect for Bullets & Numbering
- Add Page Numbering to a Word Processing Document
Newsletters, Ads, Brochures
- Creating & Mailing a Holiday Newsletter
- Moving Outlook Express DBX Files to a New PC
- Moving Email Address Book Names from one PC to Another
- Using BCCs (Blind Carbon Copies) to Protect Privacy
- Pictures, Attachments, Senders
Blocked in Outlook Express